Friday, April 29, 2011

04/29/2011


Hey everybody, Wilbur here, sorry for the lack of a blog last week, I have been really busy getting ready for a move, and helping out Taylor, because he thinks I care…..
The past two weeks have been really nuts on the home front.  Before I get too much into what I have been doing lately, let me explain what is going on.  Taylor informed me I am not moving in with Kimo, he said it had something to do with him and Kt no longer being together.  Which really confuses me, but then again I’m not a human and really don’t understand emotions, so I just do my best to make sure Taylor is always focused on me when he is home. 
So that being said Taylor has been looking for a new place for us to live.  I refuse to assist with this process, mainly because Taylor does not allow me internet, or phone access, unless I’m writing on my blog here.  The good news is a new home has been found!  In fact Taylor was nice enough to take me there last weekend to make sure I approved of the place.  We have gained a few new roommates Tim, and Ash.  Tim gave me a treat when I first met him, so he is good in my book, and Ash works at a restaurant, and as long as he brings me leftovers I’ll allow him.  One of the most important parts of this home search is having the house pass my strict approval process.  So after looking it over, it had a backyard, and it was close to a dog park, so I decided to give it my seal of approval. 
The past few days Taylor has been taking me to the dog park quite a bit.  He said that the moving process is going to be boring for me, a lot of waiting for him to come back home, and staying out of the way.  I’m not looking forward to this, but as long as these dog park visits keep happening, I am not going to complain much. 
That’s all I got for the time being, I know I’ll have quite a bit more to talk about once this move is done and over, and I’m exploring my new back yard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment